ALVA BABY ONE-SIZE REUSABLE POCKET NAPPY (Position Print)
- Suitable for babies and toddlers 3.5 kg-15kg (a rough guide for reference only)
- Length of Diaper: 15” in length X 13” in width
- One size fits all– you can adjust the diaper to your desired size (S,M or L) by snapping onto different rows of buttons on the nappy
- Hip snaps and crossover snaps to prevent “wing droop"
- Outer layer: polyester with waterproof and breathable TPU
- Inner layer: suede cloth which helps to keep baby dry whilst wicking away moisture
- INSERT: Choose between the standard 3-layer microfibre insert or upgrade to 5-layer bamboo/microfibre blend insert. You can also opt to purchase the nappy shell without insert.
Need more absorbency? Try our latest Premium Bamboo Boosters with your Alvas
Tips & Care
- Wash before use.
- Place the insert inside the nappy through the pocket opening.
- More than one insert may be needed and stuffed inside the pocket. We have a range of bamboo and hemp boosters sold separately to increase absorbency here.
- Nappy should be changed every 2-3 hours and when damp to prevent nappy rash.
- Knock solids into the toilet. Rinse nappies under the tap and store in a nappy bucket (dry pail method).
- Run a rinse cycle / prewash soiled nappies in warm water (30-40 min).
- After prewash, run a full cycle machine wash in warm water with detergent (no hotter than 60 deg Celsius)
- Alva baby shells dry quickly - line dry or tumble dry low. Hotter settings or excessive heat exposure from the sun may damage/ delaminate the waterproofing of your nappy shell.
- As inserts take longer to dry, you can tumble dry them in the machine in moderate heat setting. Line dry inserts in the sun if possible- free and energy saving!
- Do not store soiled nappies for too many days. They should be washed in 1-2 days.
- No bleach, no softener.