- Waterproof (TPU) pocket nappy shell comes in gorgeous limited edition prints
- Super Soft Stay-Dry Lining - wicks away moisture & keeps baby dry
- Large Back Pocket Opening - easy to stuff inserts/ boosters in
- Comfortable Leg Elastics - contain messes & prevent leaks
- Durable Snap Closures - adjustable snaps provide a secure, snug fit
- Adjustable Rise Snaps - one size (8-35lbs/ 3.6kg to 15.8kg) with 3x3 rise snaps to customise for the perfect fit
- One Size Microfiber Insert - each diaper comes with a one-size 3-layer microfibre insert
- Adjust the rise setting that fits your baby best.
- Stuff the insert into the pocket. If in the snap-down position, the fold should go in front for boys and back for girls.
- You may include additional inserts for extra absorbency.
- Wrap both wings to the front and fasten securely, leaving no gaps around your baby's legs.
* If you need extra absorbency, we have a range of boosters & inserts available here.
* Try out our new range of premium bamboo booster
Wash all diapers and inserts at least once before use.
Dirty Storage: Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into toilet) then store in a wet bag or bucket until you are ready to wash (dry pail method).
1. Pre-wash soiled nappies (rinse and spin cycle) with some detergent. This takes about 30-40 minutes. Do not skip this step for best results.
2. Run your main wash cycle in warm /hot water (40-60 deg C) with detergent. No bleach or fabric softener.
3. Line dry (pocket shells dry quickly even in the shade). If using a dryer, tumble dry pocket shells low. Hotter settings in the dryer can cause damage or delamination of pocket shells (this will void your warranty). You can use moderate heat setting for inserts.
Do not store soiled nappies for too many days. They should be washed within 1-2 days.
Due to increased cost of importation, Mama Koala's price may be subject to increase in the following months (future releases). This will depend on the final freight cost from the manufacturer.