We are loving the latest V3 One-size nappy from Bare and Boho!
It's new and improved design is trim-fitting with less bulk and a more elongated shape. The wings are less rounded, therefore less prone to digging in across thighs. The nappy insert is also longer and more slender in shape with relaxed elastics to avoid extra bulk in groin.
3 nappy shells/covers - Wildflower , Banksia, Waratah
3 Snap-in inserts (Choose between hemp-organic cotton inserts or bamboo-cotton inserts)
* Nappy Booster not included in V3 sets
Designer Modern Cloth Nappies for the Minimalist!
The Ultimate Snap-in-Snap-Out Nappy system, featuring Australia's own original reusable and wipeable Shell. Our nappy collection is designed to make nappy changing simple, efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly.
Thoughtfully designed in Australia & ethically created featuring custom elements and signature hand-painted and commissioned artworks.
Bare and Boho's innovative design features of the shell, offer the ability to reuse your shell through numerous changing, which makes using our nappies on-the-go, so efficient! Understanding how the nappy components fit together has never been more simple!
Absorbent inserts simply snap or lay into the lining of the shell!
Perfect for any parent who is new to cloth, as well as grandparents, daycares, and friends who may be responsible for changing your little one!
- Bare and Boho natural fibre inserts require washing before use, to increase absorbency and release any natural oils.
- Option 1: Soak items overnight in water, followed by Main Wash. 2-3 hour cycle (Cottons/Heavy Duty) Max 40 degrees. RPM 800.
- Option 2: 3-5x Main Wash cycles. 2-3 hour cycle (Cottons/Heavy Duty) Max 40 degrees. RPM 800. Detergent needed for first cycle only. Don’t dry in between washes.
- Stretch: Once washed and before drying, stretch all inserts to maximum shape by pulling out gusset flaps and ends.
- Slight shrinkage with the natural fibre inserts will occur. Stretching when wet, and before drying, is vital.