ALVA BABY ONE-SIZE REUSABLE POCKET NAPPY V2
Our exclusive Alva pocket nappies have added features:
- Inner double gussets which help contain messes in e.g. poo-namis
- Belly band to prevent tummy leaks
- Coordinating coloured snaps (makes it even prettier, don't you think?)
You can choose to purchase the shell only or with inserts:
- Suitable for babies and toddlers 4 kg-15kg (a rough guide for reference only)
- One size fits all– you can adjust the diaper to your desired size (S,M or L) by snapping onto different rows of buttons on the nappy
- Hip snaps and crossover snaps to prevent “wing droop"
- Outer layer: polyester with waterproof and breathable TPU
- Inner layer: suede cloth which helps to keep baby dry whilst wicking away moisture
Tips & Care
- Wash before use.
- Place the insert inside the nappy through the pocket opening.
- More than one insert may be needed and stuffed inside the pocket. You may purchase additional BAMBOO and HEMP boosters to increase absorbency here.
- Nappy should be changed every 2-3 hours and when damp to prevent nappy rash.
- Knock solids into the toilet. Rinse nappies under the tap and store in a nappy bucket (dry pail method).
- Run a rinse cycle / prewash soiled nappies in warm water (30-40 min).
- After prewash, run a full cycle machine wash in warm water with detergent (no hotter than 60 deg Celsius)
- Alva baby shells dry quickly - line dry or tumble dry low. Hotter settings or excessive heat exposure from the sun may damage/ delaminate the waterproofing of your nappy shell.
- As inserts take longer to dry, you can tumble dry them in the machine in moderate heat setting. Line dry inserts in the sun if possible- free and energy saving!
- Do not store soiled nappies for too many days. They should be washed in 1-2 days.
- No bleach, no softener.