We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. Please inspect items upon receipt and notify us if there has been a mistake or fault in your order. Kindly send us a message at admin@ daisyandbelles.com so we can assist you further.
Returns for nappies :
- For change of mind, please notify us within 14 days of purchase. To be eligible for returns, items must be in its original condition.
- Nappies must be unwashed/unprepped (as new). We recommend that you try on the nappy on your clothed baby to check if the fit is correct before you wash or prep the nappies.
- We cannot accept returns for nappies or cloth pads that have been used. You must return the items within 30 days of purchase.
- You will be responsible for all postage costs unless items are faulty.
- Send us a message at email@example.com with your name and order number.
- Provide us with the tracking number for items. We cannot refund items if they have been lost or damaged in transit.
- We’ll inspect the nappies and issue you the refund (less the postage cost).
- Refund will be issued through the same method of payment you used.
- Refunds may take 7-14 days to process depending on your bank or payment method.
We offer a six month warranty on all of the nappies we stock from your date of purchase. This covers any loose, broken or missing snaps, stitching faults or defects on workmanship.
What we don’t cover:
- Damage due to to improper care/ handling of customer
- Damage from using vinegar, bleaches and chemicals that can deteriorate the fabric of your nappies
- Damage and delamination of nappies by washing your nappies higher than 60 degree Celsius
- Damage / delamination or fading of PUL caused by prolonged exposure to hot sun
- Damage to covers and shells caused by machine drying in high heat
- Overshrinkage / mishappening of hemp or bamboo inserts caused by machine drying in high heat
- Any pilling, stains or odours
- Damage caused by not using laundry tabs on hook and loop nappies
- Leaking/ improper fit on your child
- Ammonia buildup/ damage caused by improper wash routines
Our warranty policy cannot cover general wear and tear of nappies but we can give you tips on how to maintain them in good shape so you can use them for a long time and even pass them on to your next child.
- Make sure you have a good wash routine - this will keep you nappies smelling fresh and clean and avoid damage caused by ammonia. Ammonia buildup can also cause rashes and redness on your baby's skin. Read our full washing guide here.
- For longevity, shade dry you shells and covers. Overexposure in the hot sun can damage the waterproofing of your nappy shells and covers. Avoid putting them in the dryer as this may also delaminate your nappies.
- Hemp, bamboo and natural fabrics shrink upon washing. Avoid machine drying inserts in high heat as this may cause them to overly shrink.
- If using nappy creams, use a liner. Nappy creams can affect the absorbency of your nappies.
- Have a bigger stash so nappies are on a bigger rotation.
* Please understand that we cannot honour returns for used nappies. If you need any assistance, we are here to help. Just send us a message for any inquiries.
Returns & exchanges for shoes: If you had picked the incorrect size or style, please notify us within 7 days if you would like to return or exchange them (if we have stock available).
- The shoes must be returned to us unworn and in the original packaging within two weeks of purchase.
- Please note that you are responsible for the postage cost in returning the shoes to us unless you received an incorrect or faulty item. Kindly send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you with a return address.
- Your refund for the shoes will be processed as soon as we receive the items back through the original payment method you used. This may take up to two weeks to get processed depending on your bank/payment method. We cannot refund the postage cost you paid for incorrect sizing/ change of mind.
- For exchanges, kindly send a prepaid satchel with your return so we can post the new pair back to you. Alternatively, we can send you an invoice for the cost of repostage.
To avoid disappointment, we strongly recommend measuring your bub’s feet prior to ordering. We have printable sizing guide to help you pick the correct size.
Shoes on clearance/seconds: We occasionally put shoes on sale that have cosmetic defects but in wearable condition. The defect would be specified on the item description. We do not offer exchanges in these sale items.