These one-sized pocket nappies are easy to use and come in gorgeous limited edition designer prints. This mystery trial pack includes:
3 Mama Koala pocket shells
3 pieces microfibre (3-layer) inserts
You can select either girl, boy or a gender-neutral pack. Prints are selected at random and we unfortunately cannot accommodate certain design requests. Not to worry as all the prints are adorable!
- Waterproof (TPU) pocket nappy shell comes in gorgeous prints
- Super Soft Stay-Dry Lining - wicks away moisture & keeps baby dry
- Large Back Pocket Opening - easy to stuff inserts/ boosters in
- Comfortable Leg Elastics - contain messes & prevent leaks
- Durable Snap Closures - adjustable snaps provide a secure, snug fit
- Adjustable Rise Snaps - one size (8-35lbs/ 3.6kg to 15.8kg) with 3x3 rise snaps to customise for the perfect fit
- One Size Microfiber Insert - each diaper comes with a one-size 3-layer microfibre insert
- Adjust the rise setting that fits your baby best.
- Stuff the insert into the pocket. If in the snap-down position, the fold should go in front for boys and back for girls.
- You may include additional inserts for extra absorbency.
- Wrap both wings to the front and fasten securely, leaving no gaps around your baby's legs.
* If you need extra absorbency, we have our range of bamboo and hemp boosters available. Check out our Daisy and Belles Premium Bamboo Booster
Wash all diapers and inserts at least once before use.
Dirty Storage: Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into toilet) then store in a wet bag or bucket until you are ready to wash (dry pail method).
1. Run a pre-wash or rinse cycle with detergent.
2. Main Wash (140F/60C max) with detergent. No bleach. No fabric softener.
3. Line dry (pocket shells dry quickly even in the shade). If using a dryer, tumble dry pocket shells on lowest setting. Hotter settings in the dryer can cause damage or delamination of pocket shells. You can use moderate heat setting for inserts.
Do not store soiled nappies for too many days. They should be washed in 1-2 days.